Monday, December 8, 2008

Just to Clarify

Lest anyone think for a moment from my last post that my ultimate loyalty lies anywhere in the rocky mountain region...... Here I am on the worst day in Washington Football history- still in my purple, donning my W necklace (you can't really see it in this pic but I am wearing it) It was such a dark day that I was getting condolences from strangers as I walked the isles of Fred Meyers.



That's okay though- when we're back in Pasadena for the Rose Bowl I won't just be on the band wagon- Please Steve S.-help us!! (even if you do hail from my old Alma Matter)

4 comments:

Angie said...

my brother jared is a die hard huskies fan as well. no fair weathered fan there.

I can't believe how grown up your family is. it's so crazy. Your dad looks exactly the same..just older.

purplebleeder said...

Uhhhh Jaime - it is your turn to post!!!!!

Jen said...

Your blog has been discovered! Now you do have to post.

purplebleeder said...

Jaime you are a slacker!!!!! You can't tell me that you don't have any time to post....I know what you do for a living....hahahahahahahahaha!